Natura Lodge rental general conditions
1. Reservations / Regulations:
The reservation becomes effective once the customer has sent a deposit of 25% (50% for groups) of the total rental amount, either by credit card, bank check, transfer or holiday vouchers (ANCV). You will then receive a confirmation email which will include practical information relating to your stay. The balance of your rental must be paid no later than 1 month before the start of your stay.
Any reservation made less than 1 month before the start of the stay must be paid in full when booking.
Please note: if the deposit is not paid within 8 days, Natura Lodge may lift your pre-reservation and return the accommodation to rent.
Natura Lodge reserves the right to refuse reservations for one or two nights on public holiday weekends, bridges, school holidays and in July and August.
Any additional service will be payable on the day of departure, according to the rates in force displayed on site: meals, drinks, additional beds, massages, etc. The prior confirmation sent before your arrival can therefore no longer be contractual if you have consumed additional services and / or if the number of people accommodated has been changed.
Payment methods accepted on site: Bank checks / Holiday vouchers (ANCV) / Cash / Credit card.
2. COVID-19 health protocol:
We make every effort to welcome our guests in the best conditions by respecting this health protocol in force in our establishment.
In order to help us best apply this protocol, we ask our guests on the day of their departure:
- put their sheets in the laundry basket in front of the reception
- to return their courtesy tray to reception if it was used during the stay
- to throw their trash in the container provided for this purpose.
3. Arrival / Departure:
For better organization, Natura Lodge receives its guests from 4.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. The client must notify Natura Lodge in the event of a late arrival. p >
Departure from the site must be before 11 a.m. (before 10 a.m. for lodges ).
Respecting arrival and departure times guarantees the proper maintenance of the rented premises.
4. Cancellation of rental
Because unfortunately we can never predict the unforeseeable, we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance when booking with our partner "Campez Couvert".
4.1 - Any cancellation must be notified by yourself BEFORE your arrival by email or phone.
For any canceled stay:
- More than 1 month before the date of arrival: we will retain the 25% deposit paid;
- Between 1 month and 2 weeks before the date of arrival: we will retain 50% of the total amount of your reservation;
- For any stay canceled within 15 days of the arrival date: we will retain 100% of the total amount of your reservation.
These costs may be reimbursed if the accommodation has been re-let during the period in question.
If the tenant does not appear within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the contract becomes void and the total rental amount remains acquired by Natura Lodge. In this case, Natura Lodge allows itself the right to re-let the accommodation.
We consider that we are not responsible for any adverse weather conditions: this reason for cancellation is in no way valid.
For any modified or postponed stay, a file management fee of € 15 will be invoiced subject to being able to offer another accommodation or another available date that is suitable in the same year. Otherwise a postponement to another year will not be accepted and the cancellation fees will be applied as defined above.
No cancellation will be possible with a Gift Certificate: only a postponement will be offered and only for the current year.
4.2 - Cancellation notified by Natura Lodge BEFORE your stay
In the event of a weather or flood alert, with external events announced beyond our control, such as very heavy rains, storms or thunderstorms, Natura Lodge reserves the right to cancel your stay for reasons of security. In this context, we will suggest postponing your stay to a later date in the current year.
4.3 - Cancellation notified by you ON SITE
If the stay is cut short for any reason whatsoever, the total rental price remains with Natura Lodge. No refund will be made.
4.4 - Cancellation notified by Natura Lodge ON SITE
In the event of an orange or red weather alert with external events announced beyond our control, Natura Lodge reserves the right to cancel your night for security reasons. Relocation to another type of accommodation will be offered to you according to our availability and without supplement, and in this case only. No other compensation can be claimed. Only if we did not have a relocation solution available, all of the sums paid will be refunded or a date postponement will be offered to you in the current year.
4.5 - Covid-19
Stays booked directly and affected by containment measures or holiday restrictions will be reported in the form of a credit note valid for 18 months if the customer requests it by email before the date of stay initially planned.
Stays reserved by Wonderbox will be carried over to the current year if the customer requests it by email before the date of stay initially planned.
5. Reservations with Gift Certificates:
The reservation made by means of WonderBox, Naturabox or Ardèche Détente Gift Certificates becomes effective upon validation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC). When making a reservation, the Gift Certificate number is recorded and validated exclusively at Natura Lodge. Under no circumstances will you be able to then use your Gift Voucher in an establishment other than Natura Lodge.
As soon as the T & Cs are validated and upon receipt of the Gift Certificate by mail or email, you will receive confirmation of your reservation by email which will include the practical information of your stay.
Please note: if the Gift Certificate is not received within 8 days, Natura Lodge may lift your pre-reservation and return the accommodation to rent.
6. Security deposit:
6.1 - Unusual accommodation
- Security deposit : for any rental of unusual accommodation, a deposit of 25% of the rental amount must be deposited on the day of your arrival in the form bank imprint.
6.2 - Gîtes
- Security deposit: for any rental of our cottages, a security deposit of 600 € must be deposited on the day of your arrival in the form of a bank imprint.
- Cleaning deposit: cleaning is not included in our price. A cleaning deposit of 50 € (Capitelle gîte) / 70 € (Boriette gîte) must be deposited on arrival (bank imprint). It is returned if, at the end of the stay, the premises are returned to the condition they were found on arrival. If the cleaning of the equipment and the premises is not done or in an unsatisfactory manner, the cleaning necessary for the restoration is systematically invoiced according to the scale noted on the contract, i.e. 50 € / 70 €. The cleaning deposit is then retained.
- Cleaning service: if you do not want to clean, the cleaning service is billed 50 € (Capitelle gîte) / 70 € (Boriette gîte). This service must be ordered on the day of your arrival at the latest. The cleaning deposit is then retained.
Warning: the cottage must be returned in "correct" condition and the kitchen area must be cleaned (dishes and fridge), plancha and garbage remains in all cases at your expense.
6.3 - Groups
- In the event of privatization , a deposit of 1000 € will be required in the form of bank imprint. It will be destroyed if no degradation is 'is noted and once the cleaning of the common areas (common room, dishes, floors and fridge), the professional kitchen of Natura Lodge (dishes, floors and cold room) and the plancha (complete cleaning) done. li >
All our accommodations are accessible to children without a minimum age requirement. The cabins are accessible by a staircase and secured by a gate.
The children remain however under the responsibility of their parents. Children should not in any case access the pool area alone. Any violation of this rule may end the stay immediately without compensation or compensation.
Smoking is prohibited in the accommodation. Cigarettes are permitted subject to the use of ashtrays provided on each terrace and in the grounds.
Candles, incense, coils against insects, charcoal barbecues or any other source of fire are strictly prohibited on the site. Any violation of this rule may put an immediate end to the stay without compensation or compensation.
Our friends pets are not allowed neither in the accommodation nor on the domain.
10. Noise pollution:
Natura Lodge is appreciated for its calm and offers nature as a musical background!
Out of respect for each of our guests (humans and wildlife), no sound source is tolerated (radio, music, CD, speakers ...) on the site, during the day like at night.
Silence is also required from 10:30 p.m.
Our prices are inclusive of all taxes. Only the prices appearing on the "Prices" tab of our Website are valid.
Our prices include the rental of accommodation and its equipment, charges (water, electricity, heating), breakfasts (excluding lodgings) and access to the swimming pool (outdoor and unheated).
Bed linen is provided (beds not made on arrival) except for reservations made with a Wonderbox, Naturabox or Passtime gift voucher and for stays in a lodge.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic , towels and shower mats are no longer provided.
Our prices do not include personal consumption (packed lunches, drinks and various supplements), access to paid leisure activities (sauna and massages), the deposit (lodgings and groups), cleaning (lodgings) and tourist tax.
12. Personal effects and accommodation equipment:
It is recommended not to leave valuables in the accommodation. A safe is at your disposal in each of them. Natura Lodge accepts no responsibility in the event of theft.
The tenant agrees to report any lost, broken, stolen or damaged equipment. The amount of damage may be invoiced.
The rental of accommodation is established for a specific number of people. If the number of people exceeds that planned, Natura Lodge may refuse these additional clients for reasons of safety and insurance.
External visits are prohibited , except by prior agreement.
Under no circumstances do external visitors have access to the swimming pool.
14. Objects Found:
At the end of your stay, you are invited to check that you have not left any personal belongings in your accommodation or in the common areas. All personal items, excluding perishable goods, must be claimed within one month of your departure. Lost and found items can be shipped after receipt of the amount of postage relating to this shipment.