Best rates guaranteed
In unusual accommodation
- Use of low consumption LED light bulbs
- Use of reducer and water saver in bathrooms
- Installation of presence detectors for lighting in bathrooms
- Beds equipped with 100% natural pure new wool pillows made in Ardèche and Ecocert certified
- Distribution of organic soap for hair and body (on request)
- Protection of bedding with 100% cotton linen from organic farming, made in the Vosges and Ecocert certified
The organization at Natura Lodge
- Practice of environmental management
- Solar path lighting throughout the area
- Exclusive use of ecological and green products with the Ecocert label for the daily maintenance of the estate
- Choice of materials and manufacturing processes
- Rainwater harvesting for watering
- Practice of selective sorting of waste with compactor
- Recycling cigarette butts for furniture manufacturing
- Provision of a compost bin in the garden
- Raising awareness of Zero-Waste and Biodiversity.
- Stop the waste! No more ad flyers thrown in the trash! We only accept one copy of advertising per service provider, which we laminate and keep in a large binder. This "bible" of local tourist activities can be consulted 24 hours a day in the common room.
- Use of ecological paper for our communications with a printer labeled "Imprim'vert"
- Cleaning products in partnership with "Body Nature" and "H2O" laboratories
- Subcontracting of sheet maintenance with BSJ, laundry with an eco-labeled process
- Butts recycling with GreenMinded, National Association for the Collection and Recycling of Butts.
- Local purchases from local producers for the design of breakfasts and packed lunches
Share our eco-citizen management
- By limiting your water and energy consumption
- By avoiding washing your towels too often
- By turning off the heating when you leave your room
- By serving yourself sparingly on the breakfast buffet so as not to throw food away
- By compacting your recyclable waste and practicing selective sorting using the containers provided for this purpose
- By emptying your ashtray in the recycling bottles provided for this purpose
- By using our compost bins for your green waste