A day in the Cévennes
The Little Steam Train of the Cévennes transports you to the Gardons Valley, between Saint-Jean du Gard and Anduze. An original, fun and informative trip among grandiose landscapes!
To be combined with a visit to the extraordinary Bambouseraie d'Anduze of course ;-)
And to complete this beautiful day, do not miss the Parc "Parfum d'Aventure" at Générargues for traveling from two years in the trees on an Eco-responsible and protected site . We love it !!!
The crocodile farm
Unique in Europe, the Pierrelatte Crocodile Farm (45 minutes from Barjac) is a huge landscaped greenhouse of 8,000 m², with an outdoor course of 4,000 m² in which more than 400 animals roam.
The vélorail at Saint-Jean le Centennier
The Vélorail at Saint-Jean le Centennier, just 45 km from Barjac, is a shaded 10 km route in the hills of southern Ardèche with 5 viaducts and 1 tunnel.Link title
Treasure hunt "Between river and wood" in Crespan
A real geocaching treasure hunt just an hour from Barjac. This outdoor activity consists of finding hidden boxes in nature, using a GPS or a Smartphone.
- " The forest of Emile Zarbre " of Saint-Remèze: a unique site for kids, green and shaded, with wooden games and picnic areas. Our favorite !
- The " Parfum d'Aventure " Park in Générargues to travel in the trees for children from two years old on an Eco-responsible and protected site. We love it !!!
- " Le Village des Enfants " in Montagnac: a natural and ecological amusement park. We like it a lot!
- " L’Indy Parc " between Vallon Pont d'Arc and Barjac: 255 games spread over 17 courses for the whole family and its original "Musicians' wood"
- " Hang on to the Branches " in Vallon Pont d’Arc: with 7 tree climbing courses, 1200 m of zip line and a children's play village
- " Paintball " in Barjac
- " Cèze Park " in Montclus: a park for 2 - 12 year olds
- " Dinopedia Parc " in Grande-Combe: for a journey through time in the midst of dinosaurs
- " Pearl of water swimming pool " in Lablachère: open all year round with paddling pools, fun pools, slides, etc.
- " Family Aquatic Leisure Park " in La Bouscarasse: for a refreshing playful break