The little Cévennes steam train
The Little Steam Train of the Cévennes transports you to the Gardons Valley, between Saint-Jean du Gard and Anduze. An original, fun and informative journey among grandiose landscapes!
To be combined with a visit to the extraordinary Bambouseraie d'Anduze of course ;-)
The crocodile farm
Unique in Europe, the Pierrelatte Crocodile Farm (45 minutes from Barjac) is a huge landscaped greenhouse of 8,000 m², with an outdoor course of 4,000 m² in which more than 400 animals roam.
The vélorail at Saint-Jean le Centennier
The Vélorail at Saint-Jean le Centennier, just 45 km from Barjac, is a shaded 10 km route in the hills of southern Ardèche with 5 viaducts and 1 tunnel.Link title
Treasure hunt "Between river and wood" in Crespan
A real geocaching treasure hunt just an hour from Barjac. This outdoor activity consists of finding hidden boxes in nature, using a GPS or a Smartphone.
- "The forest of Emile Zarbre" in Saint-Remèze: a unique, green and shaded site, with wooden games and picnic areas. Our favorite!
- "The Children's Village" in Montagnac: a natural and ecological amusement park
- "Hang on to the Branches" in Vallon Pont d’Arc: with 7 tree climbing courses, 1200 m of zip line and a children's play village
- "Indy Parc" between Vallon Pont d'Arc and Barjac: 255 games spread over 17 courses for the whole family and its original "Musicians' wood"
- "Paintball" in Barjac
- "Cèze Park" in Montclus: a park for 2 - 12 year olds
- "Dinopedia Parc" in Grande-Combe: for a journey through time
- "Pearl of water swimming pool" in Lablachère: open all year round with paddling pools, fun pools, slides, etc.
- "Family Aquatic Leisure Park" in La Bouscarasse: for a refreshing playful break