A day in the Cévennes
The Little Steam Train of the Cévennes transports you to the Vallée des Gardons, between Saint-Jean du Gard and Anduze. An original, entertaining and instructive journey among grandiose landscapes!
To be combined with a visit to the extraordinary Bambouseraie in Anduze and discover the magic and exoticism of the unique bamboo forest of Europe! La Bambouseraie is an invitation to reverie, contemplation and tranquility with its extraordinary botanical garden. It is located near Anduze, at the gateway to the Cévennes, just 40 minutes from the Natura Lodge. A Zen Eden where many scenes from "Wages of Fear" were shot!
And to complete this beautiful day, don't miss the "Parfum d'Aventure" park in Générargues to travel from the age of two in the trees on an Eco-responsible and protected site. We love it!!!
The crocodile farm
Unique in Europe, the Pierrelatte Crocodile Farm (45 minutes from Barjac) is a huge landscaped greenhouse of 8,000 m², with an outdoor course of 4,000 m² in which more than 400 animals roam.
Rosalies, 2CV or Vélorail?
What could be better than sharing a little Rosalie ride with the family? At OCCITAN'E-BIKE in Goudargues, the "4-seater" Rosalies Berg are equipped with two seats with pedals and two child seats. It's up to you to choose between muscular rosalies or electrically assisted rosalies ;-)
Test slow tourism by renting a Genuine 2CV in Valvignères to experience the Ardèche but... not too much quickly ;-) The good life, the sun, the cicadas, nature and above all... take the time to discover, enjoy and live. The Dolce vita, sorry the Deuch'é Vita offers itself over to you!
The Vélorail in Saint-Jean le Centennier, just 45 km from Barjac, is a shaded 10 km route in the hills of southern Ardèche with 5 viaducts and 1 tunnel.Link title
Treasure hunt "Between river and wood" in Crespan
A real geocaching treasure hunt just an hour from Barjac. This outdoor activity consists of finding hidden boxes in nature, using a GPS or a Smartphone.
- “The forest of Emile Zarbre” in Saint-Remèze: a unique site for kids, green and shady, with wooden games and picnic areas. Our favourite!
- The "Parfum d'Aventure" Park in Générargues to travel from the age of two in the trees on an Eco-responsible and protected site. We love it!!!
- “The Children’s Village” in Montagnac: a natural and ecological amusement park. We like it a lot!
- “The Indy Park” between Vallon Pont d’Arc and Barjac: 255 games spread over 17 courses for the whole family and its original “Musicians Wood”
- "Hang on to the Branches" in Vallon Pont d'Arc: with 7 tree climbing courses, 1200 m of zip lines and a children's play village
- “Paintball” at Barjac
- “Cèze Park” in Montclus: a park for 2-12 year olds
- “Dinopedia Park” at Grande-Combe: for a journey through time among the dinosaurs (ask us for a free entry for a child ;-)
- “Water pearl swimming pool” in Lablachère: open all year round with paddling pools, fun pools, slides, etc.
- “Family Water Leisure Park” at La Bouscarasse: for a refreshing fun break